Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gluten Free Desserts

Gluten free products seem to be the up and coming "thing" these days and I think that's mostly because people are realizing that gluten has a lot to do with some of their health issues.  My husband, about 2 years ago realized that his constant headaches were a result of gluten intolerance.   Since then, it's been my mission to find gluten free meals and desserts for him. It's a little easier now than it was just a couple of years ago. Even Betty Crocker is coming out with gluten free cookie mix, cake mix and brownie mix. This makes things a lot easier as I like to bake for my family, but it was always a challenge to make something "desserty" for him. I've gathered some gluten free chocolate desserts that may make your "challenges" a little easier as well.

No comments: